Mossy Bush Frog Philautus macroscelis (Boulenger, 1896) – of central Sarawak / Borneo around 1100m ASL
This highland species occurs only between 1000m and 1800m asl and the different populations are genetically separated from each other, sometimes with a totally different coloration.
- Collett's tree frog, Polypedates colletti (Boulenger, 1890)
- Cinnamon Tree Frog Nyctixalus pictus (Peters, 1871) from central Sarawak / Borneo
- Edwardina's horned frog, Borneophrys (Megophrys) edwardinae (Inger, 1989) from central Sarawak / Bor...
- Hole-in-the-head frog Huia cavitympanum (Boulenger, 1896) from Sabah / Borneo
- Peter’s Bush Frog Philautus petersi (Boulenger, 1900) - of central Sarawak / Borneo around 950m ASL
- Common tree frog, four-lined tree frog, golden tree frog or striped tree frog, Polypedates leucomyst...