Long-tailed macaque Macaca fascicularis Raffles, 1821 – of Similajau National Park in Sarawak / Borneo – I took these photos before the monkeys went to sleep.
- Black-eared squirrel, Nannosciurus melanotis (Müller, 1840) of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Track of a sunda clouded leopard, Neofelis nebulosa diardi (Griffith, 1821) of Sabah / Borneo
- Spotted-winged Fruit Bat, Balionycteris maculata (Thomas, 1893) of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Naked-rumped pouched bat, also known as pouched tomb bat, Saccolaimus saccolaimus Temminck, 1838 of ...
- Malayan Slit-faced Bat, Nycteris tragata (K. Andersen, 1912) of Sarawak / Borneo
- Sunda flying lemur Galeopterus variegatus of south Sarawak / Borneo