Lesser Wooly Horseshoe Bat or Lesser Woolly Horseshoe Bat, Rhinolophus sedulus K. Andersen, 1905 of Sarawak / Borneo
- Gould's Leaf-nosed Bat or Fawn Horseshoe-bat, Hipposideros cervinus (Gould, 1863) of Sarawak / Borne...
- Oriental civet, also known as the malayan civet, Viverra tangalunga Gray, 1832 of Sabah / Borneo
- Intermediate horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus affinis Horsfield, 1823 of Sarawak / Borneo
- Lesser Sheath-tailed Bat Emballonura cf. monticola Temminck, 1838 of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Malayan Slit-faced Bat, Nycteris tragata (K. Andersen, 1912) of Sarawak / Borneo
- Horsfield's tarsier, also known as the western tarsier, Cephalopachus bancanus (Horsfield, 1821) of ...