Pothole Narrow-mouthed Frog or Kapit rice frog, Microhyla petrigena Inger and Frogner, 1979 – central Sarawak / Borneo
- Borneo sticky frog, Kalophrynus cf. intermedius Inger, 1966 - East-Sarawak / Borneo - 40m ASL
- Kalophrynus sp. TD of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Four-Ridged Toad, Ingerophrynus quadriporcatus (Boulenger, 1887)
A typical costal peat swamp spec...
- Kerangas Bush Frog Philautus kerangae Dring, 1987, of central Sarawak / Borneo around 900m ASL
- Chaperina fusca Mocquard, 1892 from south Sarawak / Borneo / Lowland 48m ASL
- Most likely the Spiny slender toad, Ansonia cf. echinata, Inger and Stuebing, 2009 - around 140m ASL...