Intermediate horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus affinis Horsfield, 1823 of Sarawak / Borneo
- Malayan Slit-faced Bat, Nycteris tragata (K. Andersen, 1912) of Sarawak / Borneo
- Lesser Wooly Horseshoe Bat or Lesser Woolly Horseshoe Bat, Rhinolophus sedulus K. Andersen, 1905 of ...
- Proboscis monkey Nasalis larvatus larvatus Wurmb, 1787 - of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Lesser Sheath-tailed Bat Emballonura cf. monticola Temminck, 1838 of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Oriental civet, also known as the malayan civet, Viverra tangalunga Gray, 1832 of Sabah / Borneo
- Just a mouse? No, its the rare and endemic Ranee Mouse, Haeromys margarettae (Thomas, 1893), named a...