Intermediate horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus affinis Horsfield, 1823 of Sarawak / Borneo
- Lesser Sheath-tailed Bat, Rhinolophus borneensis Temminck, 1838 of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Oriental civet, also known as the malayan civet, Viverra tangalunga Gray, 1832 of Sabah / Borneo
- Spotted-winged Fruit Bat, Balionycteris maculata (Thomas, 1893) of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Just a mouse? No, its the rare and endemic Ranee Mouse, Haeromys margarettae (Thomas, 1893), named a...
- Lesser Sheath-tailed Bat Emballonura cf. monticola Temminck, 1838 of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Naked-rumped pouched bat, also known as pouched tomb bat, Saccolaimus saccolaimus Temminck, 1838 of ...