Pyrops intricata (Walker, 1857) from Sarawak / Borneo
- Tiger Moth Amata sp. from South Sarawak around 600m ASL, probably Amata prepuncta Holloway, 1988 ...
- Dragon Milliped, of the Paradoxosomatidae family, probably Desmoxytes sp. - central Sarawak / Borneo...
- Stick Insect Haaniella sp. (Haaniella saussurei Kirby, 1904)
- Metallyticus splendidus Westwood, 1835 of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Orchid mantis, Hymenopus coronatus (Olivier, 1792), of Sarawak / Borneo around 500m ASL
- unknwon from central Sarawak / Borneo