The banded bullfrog, Kaloula pulchra Gray, 1831 of south Sarawak / Borneo around 20m ASL.
Kaloula pulchra is an introduced species (neozoon) having been imported into Borneo in relatively recent time and can be found in the most gardens or parks within the cities.
- Chalcorana megalosena (?)
- Borneo sticky frog Kalophrynus meizon Zug, 2015
- Update: recent research shows that this is the new described Ansonia kanak Matsui, Nishikawa, Eto &a...
- Borneo sticky frog, Kalophrynus cf. intermedius Inger, 1966 - East-Sarawak / Borneo - 40m ASL
- Crab-eating frog, Fejervarya cancrivora (Gravenhorst, 1829), of East-Sarawak / Borneo
- Most likely the Spiny slender toad, Ansonia cf. echinata, Inger and Stuebing, 2009 - around 140m ASL...