The straw-headed bulbul Pycnonotus zeylanicus (Gmelin, 1789) of central Sarawak / Borneo
It is listed as critical endangered and is threatened by habitat loss and poaching.
- Hooded pitta, Pitta sordida (Statius Müller, 1776) of south Sarawak / Borneo - Pitta sordida mulleri...
- Scaly-crowned babbler, Malacopteron cinereum Eyton, 1839 from south Sarawak / Borneo
- Female of black-naped monarch, Hypothymis azurea (Boddaert, 1783) from south Sarawak / Borneo
- Rufous-backed Kingfisher, Ceyx rufidorsa (Strickland, 1847) from central Sarawak / Borneo
- The Crimson sunbird Aethopyga siparaja (Raffles, 1822) of south Sarawak / Borneo
- Bornean Frogmouth, Batrachostomus mixtus Sharpe, 1892 from south Sarawak / Borneo