The critical endangered Sunda pangolin, Manis javanica Desmarest, 1822 of central Sarawak / Borneo
Below a thermal image of the sunda pangolin, Manis javanica.
- Oriental civet, also known as the malayan civet, Viverra tangalunga Gray, 1832 of Sabah / Borneo
- Intermediate horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus affinis Horsfield, 1823 of Sarawak / Borneo
- Lesser Dog-faced Fruit Bat or Lesser Short-nosed Fruit Bat, Cynopterus brachyotis (Müller, 1838) of ...
- Lesser false vampire bat, Megaderma spasma (Linnaeus, 1758) of Sarawak / Borneo
- Track of a sunda clouded leopard, Neofelis nebulosa diardi (Griffith, 1821) of Sabah / Borneo
- Naked-rumped pouched bat, also known as pouched tomb bat, Saccolaimus saccolaimus Temminck, 1838 of ...